Little Help

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
Wondered if anyone could help me out... I'm searching through loads of music on tinternet at the mo looking for a song I could use as first dance for my wedding. I've a strange variety in taste as I love Green Day, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Guns n Roses etc but also love Glen Miller and Frank Sinatra. Not really into "chav music" as my OH calls it (no offence to anyone) and Boyzone/Westlife/Take That are a def no no.

If anyones got similar tastes and could help me out I'd be very very grateful.

At mo i've got
Aerosmith - Don't wanna miss a thing
Frank Sinatra - The way you look tonight
Frank Sinatra - Under my skin

Would've loved Green Day's Time of your life but it was played at my friends funeral in December so still a little sore with that one.

Thanks xx

As a massive Incubus fan I'd be inclined to suggest 'Dig' by them, but that's just me :)

hmm not listened to them but will take advice and find the song ta x

I've got you under my skin is perfect!!!! Me thinks!

I had 'Can't take my eyes off you' by Andy Williams as my first dance with the wife. It was 'our song' as I used to sing it to her when we were still courting! (I love the word courting!) I'm such a romantic fool!!! :)

Make sure you choose a song that when you look back at your video in years to come you don't feel embarrassed by. You can't go wrong with any of Frank Sinatra, Andy Williams, Perry Como, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett et al. I love it!!!

scazman - you big softie :D

I've got you under my skin.....:D:D:D

or...."Fly Me To The Moon"...:D

Wondered if anyone could help me out... I'm searching through loads of music on tinternet at the mo looking for a song I could use as first dance for my wedding. I've a strange variety in taste as I love Green Day, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Guns n Roses etc but also love Glen Miller and Frank Sinatra. Not really into "chav music" as my OH calls it (no offence to anyone) and Boyzone/Westlife/Take That are a def no no.

If anyones got similar tastes and could help me out I'd be very very grateful.

At mo i've got
Aerosmith - Don't wanna miss a thing
Frank Sinatra - The way you look tonight
Frank Sinatra - Under my skin

Would've loved Green Day's Time of your life but it was played at my friends funeral in December so still a little sore with that one.

Thanks xx

wat about i like big butts and i cannot lie hahaha only messin

Ooh hey, or sticking with your theme of more alternative stuff, how about 'Iris' by Goo Goo Dolls. Beautiful song.

Great, now I'm thinking about what songs I'd want if some sucker ever wants to marry me lol...

oops upside your head, I said oops upside your head, then you all get down and row ya boat.......Perfect x

Jack johnson.... better together xxx

Back