Little's instant flavoured coffee?

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
Hello all

I am sure that the topic of flavoured coffee has arisen before. Yesterday my friend on the coach trip encouraged me to buy some flavoured coffees from Julian Graves store. Its manufactured by a company called Little's and I have bought 4 varieties - amaretto, french vanilla, maple walnut and irish cream. Its a little trip down memory lane as we used to work together at a local hospital and this was a favourite in the office, particularly after difficult meetings!
But ...any ideas if its allowed on CD? Probably not, now I look at ingredients, amaretto ha almond extract and a dark chocolate liquor.
Thanks x

Blingababe! Don't give it away to guests! Especially if it has memories for you! Why don't you keep them for when you reach your goal! Like a little reward and thereby being more of a motivation for you!

x Alli x

Ah, thanks alli, thats a good suggestion, after all it will make a lovely zero calorie (if drunk black) or low calorie treat when I am back to conventional eating x

Exactly! Good idea. Hide it at the back of your cupboard so no one else nabs it!! x

Ahaha!! It's what I would do!!!! lol!

Aw yum yum, I love flavoured coffees and missing my sunday mornings at Starbucks, so save them for when your ready.

I used to go down the Lanes in Meadow Hall for those coffees, they are lovely.

Gutted for you:(

Back