Lock up your daughters: The Scazman is back!

scazman

Hello guys!

Lock up your daughters: The Scazman is back!!!!!

I've been away exam marking in Cambridge and out of t'internet range but now I'm back!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!

This weekend would have cracked a weaker man (and most women!) Every second outlet in Cambridge is a restaurant. Everywhere I went I smelt food gorgeous food! Of course I salivated but beat any temptation to crack!

It's good to be back!

Did ya miss me!?!?!!?

congrats on your resolve. sorry i didn't get chance to miss you I am new on here! bet i would have done though ;)

H.

Oh you know we all missed you scaz ;)

nice one geezer, good drills!

Of course I missed you Scaz!

Well done on resisting temptation, you will reap the benefits on your next WI.

I won't lock up my daughters, one is ten and talks non-stop and drives me to drink!!! The other is a typical teenager with the attitude to match!!!!! You'll need rescuing from them!!!! Lol!!!!

Welcome back hun.

x

I did miss you until the not classy post... now you can just go back to cambridge!!! lol

errrr.... funnily enough....no...flattery doesn't work lol but thanks x x you need to try harder with me hun hehehe

i really really * 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.0001 missed you!

Hello guys!

Lock up your daughters: The Scazman is back!!!!!

I've been away exam marking in Cambridge and out of t'internet range but now I'm back!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!

This weekend would have cracked a weaker man (and most women!) Every second outlet in Cambridge is a restaurant. Everywhere I went I smelt food gorgeous food! Of course I salivated but beat any temptation to crack!

It's good to be back!

Did ya miss me!?!?!!?

Oh scaz im so glad to see u back dude - I really miss you when you arent around. The forum isnt just quite the same without you. Howdy wasnt on yesterday either, and Gaz was on for like 5 minutes, I felt manless, totally manless... I like to have my men around me! ;)

Very well done on getting through your weekend - but I bet it wasnt half as hard as mine trying to cope without you! xox ;)

luv u babe
julz xoxox

Good to have you back mate.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

WELCOME BACK :D

Back