lolly pops when you've signed for Ruthys challenge

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
Hi Guys, well it is true, summer is deffo on the way and we'll all be going somewhere surely???? well if its only to the nearest lake to feed the ducks , you just can't escape the ice cream van, so i challenge you to beat my lolly, lol:) it's a zoom 2.5 syns. Well it has been quiet on here lol

Hi Guys, well it is true, summer is deffo on the way and we'll all be going somewhere surely???? well if its only to the nearest lake to feed the ducks , you just can't escape the ice cream van, so i challenge you to beat my lolly, lol:) it's a zoom 2.5 syns. Well it has been quiet on here lol
He he cool challenge can anyone beat this:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Walls Mini Milk, all varieties each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

I used to keep Fabs in stock but I think they are 4 Syns.

Go to ikea, get a lolly maker and use no added sugar squash. FREE!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Walls Mini Milk, all varieties each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

AH SOMEONE ALREADY BEAT ME TO IT !!!

does it mean we win a summers supply of ice cream pmsl!

I know this doesn't beat anyone but its still a good one to bear in mind

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Walls Twister, Mini, all varieties each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 2½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]xxx

Yay i knew twisters were low in syns. I love em, see we can still have our little treats witout breaking the syn budget!

Ruthy xxx

exactly - dont wanna deprive ourselves totally. think i went a bit OTT last night though - had Chinese meal and choccy cake - it was my friends 30th birthday though..... and its not oftens that I go over my syns by sooo much xxx

I planned so well today and then my mate dragged me (kicking and screaming I must say!) to a Thai restaurant and we had sweet and sour chicken with rice. Really really bad! I'm now consoling myself with a large glass of wine!

Sonia was just about to get the "i found the lowest syn lolly medal" when i came across this one....
Calippo shots, strawberry and lemon 1 syn on either day, lol

oh i do like twisters... will have to find a place they sell the mini ones!

rainbow - you remember this is a way of life and if you're at your friends birthday its good to enough yourself and let yourself have a treat. as long as its not everyday then you'll still be on the right road!

Kat x

yeah you're right matey. And I get my twister minis from Tesco xxx

Back