London/Kent LT meeting early December 2008 ??

Mr Creosote

Anyone on sole source Lipotrim fancy meeting up in a central London pub early December sometime to discuss life on the edge [food wise at least ] and general weight loss issues.

I was thinking a pub near Charing Cross which would also help the kent contingent.

The Tattershall Castle, Embankment is one suggestion.

What would be better for people, midweek or weekend ?

We could all discuss how we are gonna get through Christmas this year.

How about provisionally Saturday December 6th ?

awww Creosote -why no replies?! I cannae do it I'm afraid though I think its a good idea. The CD forum organises meet ups and I think they are usually qute successful -and a great motivator!

Hope you get the names!!

Sounds interesting. I hopefully will be able to make it

After re reading this I don't think much of the idea myself. Must have been on a Ketonic high !!

Scrap the idea, sounds a tad desperate to me, Billy No Mates strikes again !

And honest I do have friends...there's Dave from Portsmouth, Steve from Milton Keynes, Sandra from soft furnishings, Ian from Stirling, Gemma, a transexual from Bury St Edmunds, Lee from Tonbridge, Colin a half man , half donkey type creature from my imagination, Norman a Fishmonger from Staines, not forgetting Terry a Jehovah's Witness from Derby and Gunter, a chronic asthmatic from Germany. So as you can see I have a very full and varied social calender.

On a more serious note this is Day 4 and I have lost 7lbs already.It's easier today than it was yesterday but we are only at 16:40 and most of my cravings come in the evening.

Working hard on my website, humour is a great medicine I find.

www.bitethenews.com

Yes a blatant piece of advertising....Sorry

would of been good idea ,
but ima shy lol :p
being from london to, :angeldevil:

Back