londoners..need to pick your brains...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mustdoit, 16 December 2006 Social URL.

1. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    going to see george michael on wed ....i'm driving from somerset on the A303 .....thought i would either drive to Fleet get on the train to waterloo then northern line to chalk farm...it's at the roundhouse OR drive to richmond then tube it ...will my car be safe in richmond ........open to ideas thanks susan xxxn

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

Don't want to jinx you or my parents, but my parents live in the South and if they are going up to London they usually drive to Richmond and tube it, and their car has always been safe there - it's a car park with CCTV.

4. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    thanks now i need to know if the car park is open late .....this knowledge you just can't get off the web!!!!!! thanks xx

5. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

As far as I can remember it is, I went to a gig at Earls Court and parked at Richmond, and was able to get out late at night. I'm sure someone will come along in a mo and tell you for sure!

6. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    thats a lot off my mind ...a BIG thanks THANKS Dom

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.