Look at this Burger!!

Jim

Big Boy
A host of record breakers including the world's tallest man and the biggest burger ever sold have been unveiled at an event in London. The burger weighs in at more than 13st and sells for 499 dollars (£302) at Mallie's Sports Grill and Bar in Southgate, Michigan, US, according to the Guinness World Records (GWR)

That's the one for me. LOL

LINK HERE

Blooming heck Jim, that'd take a family of 20 about a month to get through.
If I could afford it i'd buy you one and see how much you could get through. lol!
X

Thats like an entire cow wrapped in a bread factory. If you look carefully you can see the horns....

LOL AG, I'd give it a go. LMAO

LOL @ Jar :D

I wonder if I should go to the Guiness book of records with my breakfast photo's. LOL.

haha you can all but try jim xx

hey jim i have a new diary thread in the xenical sub forums if you wanted to take a look xxx

I'll go and find that punki love.

Holly cow thats a big one!!!!

LOL!

That is disgusting tho! I wonder how long it takes to cook the darn thing... a week?!!!

Oh btw Jim, love your new pic! Wow what a difference, you've done amazingly well!

Thanks stirky, 8 years between the 2 pics and I'm so pleased with myself for maintaining love. :)

Youre looking fab Jim, just being Nosey is that a lemon youre picking off that tree???

It's a pomegranate Ellie, but there were Lemon, Lime and Orange trees all around the villa, we picked some every day love.

Lovelyyyyyyy, nice to be able to get up in the morning and pick fresh fruit from the tree

I know love, makes you wonder why we live in England. LOL.

Yes good on you for maintaining, you certainly are proof that it can be done and an inspiration to us all x

i want it i want it i want it!!!!!!!

No Katie! Step away from the whole cow! LOL!

Back