Lookin' Good for Santa

Yeah I always find when I have cereal I'm starved by 11 and then spend the rest of the day "chasing" the hunger away with anything I can find.

Lunch today: left over brown rice and veg with a pitta bread.

Dinner: Big als quarter pounder with a white bap lettuce and tomato.

A real change with this for me was I had no sides of chips or coleslaw. I had no ketchup or mayo AND I couldn't finish it all.
Unheard of in this house. I was delighted that I actually listened to myself and stopped when I was full.

I read on here somewhere this week about the pink and whites as a treat. So I bought some and microwaved 1 for 10secs and it was gorgeous and squidgy and felt so decadent. All for 50 cals lol:bliss:

I think I'm only going to weigh on a Sunday, have a rubbishy scales anyway so won't be able to see small changes daily. Probably better so I won't start to obsess about changes in weight daily.

B: Soda bread sanwich made with shaws ham, hummus as spread and iceberg lettuce.

Snack: some carrot sticks and hummus

Water, coffee and tea.

Definitely feeling less bloated today, so thats a positive. Hope everyone's doing ok today!

Your doing great... Keep it up :)

Oh I hope so, I'd imagine the first week though will be mostly water and the lack of bloat from not eating all the rubbbbbiiiiishhhh I'd been loading in the week before lol.

Ohh pink and whites are 2 wafers containing a strip of pink and white marshmallow. I get them in Tesco.

Pinknwhites!

Something weird has happened my mfp profile. I was messing around with it last night and I deleted a few weights and altered my start weight to match the weight on here. Suddenly I've lost 4 lbs on there!

So if you have congratulated me on there thanks, but I was to embarrassed on there to say what happened lol.

I'm going to try and fix it so the 2 are the same lol:doh:

Something weird has happened my mfp profile. I was messing around with it last night and I deleted a few weights and altered my start weight to match the weight on here. Suddenly I've lost 4 lbs on there!

So if you have congratulated me on there thanks, but I was to embarrassed on there to say what happened lol.

I'm going to try and fix it so the 2 are the same lol:doh:

:8855: Sounds like something I would do!!

I *think* I fixed it now lol. The 4 pound loss has disappeared anyway lol.

Breakfast this morning some left over ham and some cottage cheese with loads of pepper.

Not up to much today, it's going to be a bit of a blah day. I might just pick up on some cross stitch stuff I started and never finished.

If nothing else it will keep my mind and hands busy so no temptation to wander to the fridge :D

Went our for a great walk today. Across the Curragh of Kildare so lots of ups and downs, plenty of hills to get the heart and blood pumping.
This was the first exercise I've done in an age. Well since I did the 30 day shred for a bit and so badly injured my knees I could hardly walk for a while. 30 day shred and me do not mix anymore lol.

Was great to be out in the fresh air and even better to be working off some cals!

The walk sounds lovely. Well done for getting out there and burning those cals. :)

mmmmm I've found a delicious way to combine my 2 most favourite things. Options mint madness with a healthy spoonful of coffee.

Delicious x 100 and after drinking this I no longer want to go and raid the presses like a mad woman looking for non existant chocolate bars lol. Will have to investigare the other flavours now :)

Still shufflin' along with mfp. I find I'm not having to think as much about not eating so much at this stage.

Tonight though I could have eaten the entire house. My husband had to physically step between me and the fridge. An intervention lol.

The above mentioned mint chocolate and coffee saved me. Thank the diet gods for that as tomorrow morning I'd have been really annoyed with myself and the cycle would start again.

That's not to be though, still on track yehaaaaaaaa :D

Well done for resisting :D

:eek: Whoops didn't track anything at all yesterday. Don't know how that happened I completely forgot lol.

Anyhoo no harm done back to tracking today.

I think today will be mostly a duvet day the weather outside is miserable. It'll take a lot to coax me outside.

2 lbs down this morning. Fantastic, delighted with this.

Breakfast this morning 2 sweet n crispy ryvita with some peanut butter.

Back