looking for a certain slimming world cook book help!

louisegiles

Im looking for things for extra easy

i cant seem to find anything

Yes, it's £4.95 and looks really good. I've bought it for my mum for Christmas (as she's doing SW too) so I'm hoping to borrow it in the new year :D

I have one and I must say I am really pleased with it. Every recipe has been really good. Especially the chicken and leek pie eumm mmmmmmm

I love it, everytime I chose something from it I have to remind myself I am on a 'Diet' x

I agree with the above! Best book they've ever brought out! I reckon with them changing to EE as their main plan in the New Year that they will bring out another bigger EE cookbook soon.

my consultant doesnt have any more books available :( she said there would be more in the new year so I'm assuming thats a new cook book.

Don't forget you can use any of the other cook books too for extra easy and take the lowest syn value. The comfort foods book is great, as is the one pot wonders and where it takes potatoes as a HEX then you can have the meal for free or where it uses meat as a HEX then again, the meal would be free!
I love EE now and it's given my cook books and recipe files a whole new lease of life :)

Back