Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

lol...I do want to glam up....in a big way.

But I also need some support...lol

Have a wander down your local fancy dress shop and see what they have. You can try a few things on then.

My choice would be anything from Rocky Horror :D

Have a wander down your local fancy dress shop and see what they have. You can try a few things on then.

My choice would be anything from Rocky Horror :D

Going into town in a bit so will have a look in the fancy dress shop!

I know it's still a long way off but it'll give me a few ideas.

Also getting my daughter a bra!!

It's a sad day...means she's growing up but can't hold off any longer...and she's only 9 bless her. Was thinking of maybe those cropped bra thingys.....bless her!!

Amanda
xx

OOps!! Change of plan!!

I'm going out tonight now....a friend popped round a couple hours ago and persuaded me I needed it....lol

Then my ex husband came round for a coffee...he's happy to have the kids as his girlfriend can't make their night out!

So went into town (didn't look in the fancy dress shop!) went into New Look and bought a black and white halter neck top...(SIZE 12!!!!) then into Select and got a bargain black jacket....only £7 :)

I'll be wearing them with my black pulling jeans (as Isobel calls them..lol)

Can't wait!! :rolleyes:

Amanda
xx

Hi babe!

Just been catching up on your thread. First night in ages that I've sat down and had a few hours to browse on minimins. It feels so relaxing and I can feel the tension draining away. Sorry to hear you had a rough week last week with some bad news. You seem to have bounced back a bit and I'm really impressed with Isobel's ability to find just the appropriate link off the net for any occassion (especially the shoehorn she posted on my thread!). Any decisions on your outfit yet? Whatever you decide you're gonna knock em dead. You are gorgeous! I'm still not brave enough to go out on a real date but I intend to make it a priority when I move to Wales. Although what you said on an earlier post was just what I posted on my thread earlier, I still think that guys who pay me attention are drunk or on a dare. Maybe we need to learn to love ourselves! Afterall those wolf whistles we got going fo breakfast in that pub at VFBC were a first for me! Can't say I didn't enjoy it! Give me more, gonna have to face it I'm addicted to love!

Your last post was cryptic! What happened with the pulling jeans. I'm sure whoever it was wasn't worth it. You are GORGEOUS! He obviously was blind! ;)

Let us know (or send me a cheeky text!). LOL!

Back