Loose skin??

Whether you do ww, SW, lipotrim or any other diet, if your skin is not elastic, you're going to have loose skin. Don't let that stop you losing weight. Do you show off your body now? You will find great clothes to cover any bits you're worried about. Being healthy is more important than having saggy skin and there is always surgery if you need/want it later :)

I agree with everything Teapot has said. I am 19 and have lost 3 stone on this diet but 4 and a half in total since the beginning of my weight loss. I have not experienced any saggy skin but have noticed the skin on my arms and at the tops of my thighs going lumpy and to a different texture, quite unsightly. I can't explain, this may turn into lose skin when I have lost ALL the weight but for me I couldn't care as long as I was thinner than now and healthy. X x x

Im 23 and have 6stone I want to lose, I've lost just over 3 1/2 so far and don't have saggy skin, age is on our side!

Im 23 and have 6stone I want to lose, I've lost just over 3 1/2 so far and don't have saggy skin, age is on our side!

Thank you for indulging me with reassurance, LOL. You've done really well so far, by the way. More than halfway -- I can't wait until I'm at that point!

Im 21 and have over 10stone to lose and i was thinking the same way but now i guess its true need to get my priority's right

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi im 21 and have over 10st to loss. I was thinking about if i would have loose skin but now i realise that i really need to get my priority's right

Once you have lost weight if you have saggy skin go to the drs and get it logged on your records. Then if you maintain a stable weight for two years you qualify for surgery on the nhs x

Hey ya I lost a pound under 4 stone and didn't have loose skin although I do need to IMF up I wouldn't say it's that major toy can always tone up once yourve lost weight

I'm 19 I've lost only 17lbs but my skin is doing better, thicker and stretch marks are reducing :)!

Go for it girl x

You will darlin don't worry, only a few things that are annoying but it's easier than calorie counting :p! X

Back