• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lost another 2lb ...lost 3stone 3lbs overall ....another 7 stone to go...lol

Very happy today lost 2lbs after my mand crazy binge on Saturday just shows ifyou stick toyour plan ypu willloose even after a mad blowout as long as you brush yourself and carry on :) to think i started at 21stone and 3lbs now im 18stone exactly i cant wait to see 17stone on the scales :flirt2:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
thank you and congratulations on your pregnancy do you know what you are having?

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Well done Hun on your loss. I started this plan at 21 stone 7 and never thought I would reach the 13 mark. You will get there before you know it!

xxx

Wow ..really nice to know someone done what im doing and conquered it!...well done im right behind you ..how long did it take you overall? :)

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Well done hun, that's great going xxx

alwyn

Silver Member
Well done and keep on going!!

wahooo! well done! i can't wait lose 3stone! amazing!

Thanks everyone ....bring on that 4stone award ...lolx xx

jen3

Silver Member
Well done!! Dont focus on whats left to lose - just look at how much you've lost already. Bet you can see and feel the difference?

Well done!! Dont focus on whats left to lose - just look at how much you've lost already. Bet you can see and feel the difference?
yes you right completley i feel sexier strangly and i can feel my shape coming through but yes totally right i wont think about the weight i have left for example my next goal is to reach 17st 10lbs that will give me my 3.5stone award ..yeahhhhh

abz

Gold Member
probably a girl :) she said she was 80pc sure but that doesn't seem that high to me, ha. not long to go now... it will be the fastest weight loss i ever managed that's for sure!! :D

probably a girl :) she said she was 80pc sure but that doesn't seem that high to me, ha. not long to go now... it will be the fastest weight loss i ever managed that's for sure!! :D
uww im jealous well i believe giris dont let a women gain as much weight as you would carrying aboy but we wil see ay ..you keep it up...you will be top class yummy mummy. x x x