Love LL, the excitement continues

Sean(JSF)

Making it all add up
Thought I'd share.

For some weeks I've been meaning to get my watches reduced in size, and also my Wedding Ring hasn't fitted since early Feb.

So, been to jewelers and 1st thing they said was "these obviously belong to someone MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU" :D:D:D

How thrilled did I feel.

Turns out Jewelers' sister has just complete LL foundation & lost 4 stone so we had a good chat. Didn't charge me for the watch repairs either :)

Ring will come back 3 sizes smaller.

Those still on abstinence, stick with it. There's thrills aplenty to come.

It's such a small world. That is a great thing to happen and even a bonus that she's not charging you for it.

My rings are falling off my fingers too, even as I'm typing this. Looking forward to getting a proper diamond engagement ring from my OH when I've lost all my weight. Bling bling!!!

nice one.
i'm having to wear my wedding and engagement ring on my middle finger now and on my other hand i have put smaller rings on top of my other ones to stop them falling off.

i will get them resized in about a years time when i am more stable- weightwise
daisy x

That was my original thought Daisy, but my fingers are now so skinny (well not really but much thinner), that I would be wearing the wedding ring on my thumb (and even then it wasn't tight) LOL

Just this morning I noticed that my engagement ring had twisted all the way round so that the diamonds were on the wrong side - I thought it would take a lot longer for that to happen, no 7.5 wks!

Also my PJ trousers fell down as I ran up the stairs yesterday - I nearly broke my neck but I was still chuffed!! LOL

I tried on a watch back in early Feb just before starting LL and it didn't fit, was really gutted but tried it on again 2 weeks ago and it fit - was slightly too big if anything plus my wedding ring is now on my chain as it got too big ages ago!!

I need mine sized. I have them on my middle finger. I miss them on my wedding finger, but when they resize them - 5 sizes - its going to cut our part of the engraving. :( But hey ho! :D

Must get that done soon. I miss them on the right finger!!

Its the littel things in life. Like us! :D

12 stones

My OH bought me an eternity ring with 12 little diamonds (stones) to signify my 12stones gone.
Dual purpose - it holds my wedding and engagment rings on the correct finger until I get them re-sized, and it reminds me of my achievement - lest I forget.
I'm now wearing a watch that has been in my jewellery box for over 25 years. The bracelet has been too small until now.
Have you noticed that necklaces hang in the right place now instead of choking you?
So many things. I love it.

Love this thread. I've had to shift my wedding ring to my middle finger for the last week or two. Well, I'm just back from the swimming pool and had to remove my wedding ring altogether as its falling off my middle finger when I swim. Wonderful!

My ring has a celtic rope design around it so it's not easy to resize. OH has promised me a new one when I hit goal :D.

SB - I love your OHs gift of the ring with a little diamond to symbolise each stone lost. Might drop a hint or two. I never took an engagement ring and haven't got an eternity one either, so just maybe....

Like you SB loving the loose necklaces- have dug out dozens that have been unworn for years :)

Back