Lovely dresses by Julien Macdonald in Debenhams!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi folks,
I was in Debenhams yesterday and came across a huuuge selection of gorgeous dresses in the 'Star by Julien Macdonald' range. Unfortunately I have spent far too much money on clothes recently so I'll have to wait until the end of the month but I thought I'd let you know! They go up to a size 20 and many of them are designed for the hourglass figure, so unlike many other makes not just for skinnyminnies! Just thought I'd let you know about them!X
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Navigate?ps=default&storeId=10001&sfn=Brand&lid=%2F%2Fproductsuniverse%2Fen_GB%2Fproduct_online%3DY%2Fcategories%3C{productsuniverse_18661}%2Fbrand_description%3E{star20by20julien20macdonald}&catalogId=10001&sfv=Star+by+Julien+Macdonald#catalogId=10001&lid=//productsuniverse/en_GB/product_online%3DY/categories%3C%7Bproductsuniverse_18661%7D/brand_description%3E%7Bstar20by20julien20macdonald%7D/categories%3C%7Bproductsuniverse_18661_17627%7D&pn=1&pns=y&ps=default&storeId=10001

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip!

There are some fabulous dresses there...I love that blue studded one! Gorgeous colour!

I have to thank you as I wouldn't normally shop in Debenhams but I've just ordered a dress there for £39 instead of £130! Plus used the advertised code to get 20% off AND also got free delivery!

Now that's what I call a bargain!

SO THANKS!!!

I bought a dress from this range for a wedding last September. They are cut beautifully and it made me look a stone lighter :D I think this range is reasonably priced too x

Ooh great to read a tried and tested post!! Yes they are flattering! I wanted about 10 of them, but that would obviously be ridiculous lol!! I have decided to wait until I get to target before buying any more clothes (12 lb to go) because I know I'll really want to treat myself in celebration then!! Yes I agree, they're reasonably priced when you compare them to lots of makes like Monsoon, Coast, Phase Eight, Kaliko etc, and when you think that you don't have to pay for a skirt AND top because a dress is all in one!! Ooh I'm extremely good at justifying things to myself lol XXX

Ooh great to read a tried and tested post!! Yes they are flattering! I wanted about 10 of them, but that would obviously be ridiculous lol!! I have decided to wait until I get to target before buying any more clothes (12 lb to go) because I know I'll really want to treat myself in celebration then!! Yes I agree, they're reasonably priced when you compare them to lots of makes like Monsoon, Coast, Phase Eight, Kaliko etc, and when you think that you don't have to pay for a skirt AND top because a dress is all in one!! Ooh I'm extremely good at justifying things to myself lol XXX

Ooh you are good at justifying spending money!! You've convinced me! I'm off to Debenhams! :character00182:

Ooh you are good at justifying spending money!! You've convinced me! I'm off to Debenhams! :character00182:

I know, I'm a dab hand!! Have a good trip!! Let us know if you buy one and post link/pic of dress!!! You're doing great on the weight loss by the way! Keep up the good work!X

OMG Sara, that is the EXACT one I want!! I can't believe you just said that!!XXX

FC - if you add me on here as a friend you can see a pic of me in it! xx

I love JM clothes, its the 1st department i checkout when i go into Debenhams. Got a few dresses from there now. Last one i brought was a black and cream body-con dress with studded shoulders its still in store and ive had good comments when ive worn it. im hoping there going to be to big when i try them on next give me a good excuse to buy some more.:)

Yes me too!! I hate to say it but I think it looks quite 'cheap'!!! But maybe that's because I'm envious in that I prob wouldn't be able to pull it off!!!

Thanks for the link, i have my brother's wedding in may and looking at those has given me idea's. Im not a dress person, infact i only own 3 dresses and 2 of them i wear over leggings/bf jeans as they're more beachy ones.

Ta! xx

Back