Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Loz diary of madness ;P

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Loz1985, 15 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Loz1985

Loz1985 Member

Well here goes thought I would make an attempt at a diary thread to hopefully keep me on the straight nd narrow!!
    Well today was going really well had girls over for coffee nd only had 2 mini caramel bites (3 1/2syns each!!!!! :0 ) but then this evening hit nd with my delightful daughters deciding they were havinga repeat performance of last nights hellish bedtime I reached for the choc mini rolls :( damn damn damn!!! Oh well new day 2moro, grill up for brekkie :) nd will get this diary going!!!!
    Xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.