LT hidden bonus - less sleep & less tired

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by gopi2000, 15 October 2010 Social URL.

1. gopi2000

gopi2000 Member

Is it me, but thaving completed day 2 yesterday, both days I slept at 11-12pm and woke up at 6am without a struggle. Its so weird as I used to take every last second under the duvets.....

Is it the "LT FACTOR" or what !

Also the wife went out last night and I had the job of taking the pizza's out of the oven for the kids and cut them up into slices, but did i have a nibble............ heck no !!

I was so overjoyed that despite the urge and the lovely smell of pizza out of the oven that I said.... no way !! I aint giving in so easily !

I feel that was another big hurdle I overcame to winning ! :banana dancer:

Gopi !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ella Belle

Ella Belle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.21%)
    Ah Gopi, this post has made me feel so happy..it's great to feel someone else's euphoria..yay for you!!!! x

4. Slaney

Slaney Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done, Gopi! Another hurdle overcome.

5. Jayne33

Jayne33 Fighting for My Health

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution Plus
    I can't say I've had more energy on the diet, or wake up easier in the morning, or need less sleep, BUT I most definitely am sleeping 100% better and longer than ever. I used to have awful insomnia, but since Lipotrim it's not been a problem :) I think not digesting in my sleep helps :) I'm also definitely feeling the happy effects and sense of wellbeing from the ketones - ok not over the past few days, but I've been poorly and recovering from a blip last weekend. Back in full ketosis today though and despite still being poorly am definitely happier again :)

Ketones are the business! :) :cool:

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.