Magazine

louisehj

Does anyone know when the new magazine is out.

Thanks

It's already out in classes!! I got mine on Monday- my C received them an hour before she left the house to come to class!! It's great- really lovely recipes and a good success story about a lady who's lost loads of weight, and for once it wasn't a smooth ride for her- I was getting fed up of them featuring people who had lost 5 stone in 4 months and found it really easy.....!X

There were none at my class on Monday so I guess my consultant never got hers in time.

Oh well, I will prob wait now til after my hols, back to class on the 12th April to see what the damage is after 2 weeks in Florida. We fly out on Friday morning

Wowzers, Florida- how lovely!! I'm so envious, all this rain we've had the past few days just makes me want to flee!!! Have fun in the sun and enjoy the American food- You'll get back on track in no time (assuming you'll be going off plan slightly- then again maybe you're planning on staying on plan- in which case you would deserve a huuuge medal)!!XXX

Yup - out now in classes. Picked mine up tonight. Off to bed for a little pre-slumber thinspiration! :)

Hellie, you took the words right outa my mouth- well not the word 'thinspiration'! That was yours, and an ingenius one at that!! I'm also going to go and browze my mag and start planning this weeks shopping list!! Nitey nitey!X

:( I joined online 5 weeks ago and I've still not had one. I keep getting tempted to buy one when I'm shopping but then I'll probably end up with 2 the same!

I got mine Monday from class - But was a bit dissapointed in the recipies this time. They are almost all EE & I don't do that plan. I do feel that SW are pushing the EE above the others.

Still great mag though & as mentioned above, some great stories.

Back