Makeover/Pamper Day - Christmas Pressie Idea

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Well my hubby has treated me to a makeover/pamper day (well 4 hours) for Christmas and as an incentive to stick to this diet... It is on offer on Ideal world tv (http://www.idealworld.tv/default.as...um=banner&utm_content=pow&utm_campaign=129608) and the item number is 129608. It is a pick of the week and you actually get 2 for the price of 1 with no P&P charges and it is £39.99!!!. They are valid for 12 months, so you and your mum could go etc....

This is what it includes:-

Package includes:
  • Bucks Fizz reception
  • Image consultation
  • Mini Facial (Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise)
  • Hand and Nail Beauty Treatments
  • Make-up applied by a top professional
  • Hair Styling
  • Professional photo shoot with up to five of your own outfit changes
  • Digital retouching available.
Choose between an 8 x 10 Print or the image on a CD so that you can cherish your day forever!

My hubby thought it would be a nice crowning achievement to have my photo done at the end and hair & Makeup done professionally!!!

Anyway, thought I would post this in case anyone else fancied going for it... apparantely they have 6 studios you can go to, I will be going to Manchester!!

Love

Last edited:
what a lovely idea.....ENJOY :):)

Debz xx

Sound wonderful Nikki, What a lovely thing to look forward to ;)

Me and my sister went to that one last year ( Manchester) and they were fantastic, we were quite worried about the photo session bit, but they were fab. We both got our littles boys brought in for a couple of extra pics. The extra pics are a bit pricey but very well done.
It is the only piccie I love and have on display of me lol
What a lovely treat for you, you will enjoy it ( bucks fizz when you arrive as well ) x x x

This is such a fantastic gift - thank you for posting Nikki :). I think I see a trip to London in my future........

aaahhh how lovely. but obviously you will still need something to unwrap............. so you best starting hinting! enjoy a wonderful day out.

Hey Sue,

I will be unwrapping me, my new figure dressed in a Mrs Christmas outfit!!!

Ruth - Go for it, it is definately worth the money, just don't know when that offer ends, so get in asap... especially cos you get 2 for 1!!

Love

OMG that is so lovely! big up the hubby who is so thoughtful and supportive and what an incentive to keep going x

It is done!

I am going to take my neighbour/best friend as my company for the day and will combine the day with a meal out and shopping!!! She has just had twins so I we will most likely go after xmas when the babies are a little older.

Thank you again for posting this Nikki :p.

ooooooo thats my sisters xmas pressie sorted, thanks matey! hope you have a wonderful time xxxxx

Back