Marmite Rice Cakes????

emski

Gold Member
Has anyone tried the marmite rice cakes and does anyone know the syn value??

I love the Marmite Rice Cakes!! They are super yummy.

Wasn't keen on the Marmite bread sticks as they were tasteless but the rice cakes were great.

Mike

At 6 syns each i'm not that sure they are worth breaking into - if you really like them you may be tempted to eat more than one! And once opened the rice cakes tend to go pretty soggy quite quickly. I would go for Ryvita with marmite (if you need the marmite fix), using a HEB for the Ryvita and save the syns for something else. Or if you are havign a green day you can always make some marmite flavoured SW chips!

Sorry to pick up an old thread, but I just don't understand how the 30g bag of rice cakes can be 6 syns on a green day. According to the ingredients on the bag I'm munching now they are 89% brown rice and 11% Marmite. I thought both were free on green...?

(Or is this the first sage of diet grief - denial!?]

Sorry to pick up an old thread, but I just don't understand how the 30g bag of rice cakes can be 6 syns on a green day. According to the ingredients on the bag I'm munching now they are 89% brown rice and 11% Marmite. I thought both were free on green...?

(Or is this the first sage of diet grief - denial!?]

I believe it is synned in that way because of how the ingredients are used. Sadly they aint free. Sorry! xxxx

Back