Me & my Sis!!!

Wollop!

:wavey: Helloooo!!!

My sister the technophobic is now on minimins!!!

Hello Dollop! Love ya much sis!

We gonna be skinny,
We gonna be sexy,
We gonna go shopping,
We gonna be brassic,
Coz we gonna, spend, spend, spend!!!

We are going to be beautiful and brassic! So whats the plan? Find us some old wrinkly millionaire with one foot in the grave?

Well I need someone to pay for the tummy tuck and boob job after I'm rid of my flab now don't I lol!!!

Wollop & Dollop will soon be Twiggy & Tiny!!!
:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Its great that you are both on the same journey, you can help each other through the tough times and laugh through the great times.

Bet you to are great fun on a night out.. You both sound mad as hatters..:silly:
Wollop and dollop. I love the names....:D

Great you are doing this together..
kindest regards

:wavey: Wollop & Dollop will soon be Twiggy & Tiny!!!:wavey:

We are going to be beautiful and brassic! So whats the plan? Find us some old wrinkly millionaire with one foot in the grave?:king:

Well I need someone to pay for the tummy tuck and boob job after I'm rid of my flab now don't I lol!!!:giggle:

:airquote: We gonna be skinny,
We gonna be sexy,

We gonna go shopping,
We gonna be brassic,
Coz we gonna, spend, spend, spend!!!:airquote: :gimi: :silly:

LOL !!

great names.....think ur new ones should be 'Skinny' & 'Thinny' !! :p

what a happy. smiley post !!

lotsa luck to ya both :D

love

Debz
xx

:hug99:oi,oi, twisted sis i'm so happy to be here!! lets get this party started! i get first pic of the old millionare geezers i'm the oldest ha!ha! :giggle:

wow this is a lively post!!
Good luck to you both!
:)

Wollop and Dollop its great that you have each other for support while doing this!! It will make a huge difference!!!

Hmmmm.........now who can I drag along to my CDC's house next week?:D

:wow: Wollop, can't believe how much you have lost in just 2 weeks, you go girl!!

best of luck wollop and dollop. will be much easier going thru it together. xxxx

Back