1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by x cherry x, 25 February 2011 Social URL.

1. x cherry x

x cherry x Member

Does anyone know the syn values for a tin of Frey Bentos meatballs in gravy for red/extra easy?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. beccaharrison89

beccaharrison89 Gold Member

slimming world
    mmmmmm i would love to know this too as they yummy and would lovely with syn free chips
  4. Kwise1

Kwise1  THE WISE ONE 

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Cherry

Meatballs in Gorgeous Gravy, canned 410g can 8.5 syns on red/EE and 18 syns on green day

Meatballs in onion gravy, canned 410g can 9.5 syns on red/ EE and 17 syns on green

Meatballs in tomato sauce canned 410g can. 10.5 syns red/EE or 18 syns on a green day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  5. beccaharrison89

beccaharrison89 Gold Member

slimming world
    bit too much for my liking hehe wont be having these
  6. x cherry x

x cherry x Member

Hi kwise1 my goodness thats too many syns!! I would expect a tin of chocolate for that :) Thanks for taking the time to post xx
  7. gizmochick

gizmochick Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I tend to make my own so u know they're really syn free and they taste yummy to boot! :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.