MEDICATIONS !!

teddybearyoyo

Serious question here about taking medication whilst on TFR... Can we??
I went to bed lastnight with the sorest hottest throat ever, and I've woken up this morning with MASSIVE tonsils! I was contemplating going doctor to get prescribed something but if meds will effect the weightloss then I'd rather just suffer it ha ha.

Any advice would be appreciated (are we even allowed ibuprofen ?) xxx:confused:

Serious question here about taking medication whilst on TFR... Can we??
I went to bed lastnight with the sorest hottest throat ever, and I've woken up this morning with MASSIVE tonsils! I was contemplating going doctor to get prescribed something but if meds will effect the weightloss then I'd rather just suffer it ha ha.

Any advice would be appreciated (are we even allowed ibuprofen ?) xxx:confused:

I was on antibiotics and steroids a couple of weeks ago and no problem....the pharmacist told me once in tablet form i am ok to take meds from the doctor....paracetamol is the only painkiller she would allow me to take tho..........The week i only lost 2lbs, i took a cough bottle cos i was coughing so much

hope this is a bit of help to you xx

I read we can't have codeine or co codemol but we can take paracetamol. Prob a good idea to ask your doc anyway to be on the safe side.

i was on doxycycline this week and only weighed 1lb less, think it really afffected ketosis for me.. anyway still a loss:)

Back