I just needed to know if orlistat breaks down fat why does one have to watch how much fat they take in. If orlistat does the job for you. Thanks. :)

There is a section on here from previous users of orlistat. From the little I know it’s some sort of enzyme which prevents fat being absorbed, so therefore it leaves your body as fat. If you eat more than the recommended fat you will experience side effects such as oily stools and something I’ve seen referred to as the tango effect. It’s not harmful to eat more fat but I gather the side effects are unpleasant.

I’ve posted a link below to the section where users have posted. I don’t think we have anyone active on here at the moment but there may be some entries or diaries which will help you understand a bit more.

There is a section on here from previous users of orlistat. From the little I know it’s some sort of enzyme which prevents fat being absorbed, so therefore it leaves your body as fat. If you eat more than the recommended fat you will experience side effects such as oily stools and something I’ve seen referred to as the tango effect. It’s not harmful to eat more fat but I gather the side effects are unpleasant.

I’ve posted a link below to the section where users have posted. I don’t think we have anyone active on here at the moment but there may be some entries or diaries which will help you understand a bit more.

ThAnk you. :)

Back