• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mikados

I think I heard that it's half a syn per stick!

yay, I picked a pack up yesterday as Sainsburys has them half price at the moment. Will be indulging later I think:D

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Truly disgusting things IMO. They are made by Kraft, as in Cheesy Pasta in the box - plastic cheese - and these taste like the really poor quality cooking chocolate blocks you get. But opther folk seem to like them so go for it!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Pocky is better than Mikado if you can find it, esp the 'Pocky for Men' (which is dark chocolate hehe). Bit of a Japanese delicacy that Kraft have ripped off.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
I had to google pocky as i must admit I've never heard of them or seen them in shops. I've quite a few chinese foodstores near me so I'll keep an eye out for them the next time i'm in.

The ones ive tried are the milk chocolate, strawberry and banana ones. They are much nicer than Mikado which as Vixxster has said is a rip off them :) I find them cheaper too.

i thought mikado was those little biscuit stick things? never tried them but if theyr half a syn each! xxx

so they are the little biscuit sticks with chocolate on one end? in a little white box? xxx

yay!! 1/2 a syn each is well reasonable xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World Off Topic 9
Slimming World 23
Syn Values 3
Syn Values 21
Syn Values 2