mimimins meet up camping trip

fortyandfat

is crazy
who's coming?
dates will either be 10th to 12th sept or 17th to 19th september. just let us know what date u would all prefer.
campsite have in mind so far is billing aquadrome. open to other suggestions.
bring the kids or leave them bandaged to woofs apple tree!
if you need a tent then we can all share. i have 2x6 man tents.
lets get this party started :D

Me me me me me............oh and Mark, Oliver, chilli and peppa. The caravan and awning! Will let you know on dates as meant to be away with the in laws then. we really need a campsite that will let us have part of the field rather than be seperated into caravans and tents. So we can all be pitched together and party!

Me me me me me............oh and Mark, Oliver, chilli and peppa. The caravan and awning! Will let you know on dates as meant to be away with the in laws then. we really need a campsite that will let us have part of the field rather than be seperated into caravans and tents. So we can all be pitched together and party!
billing mixes the tents and caravans. it is a large site and have big pitching fields. :D

me and 3 doglets (maybe four lol) and maybe bf. ill need to share a tent please :D
yeah we need to be all together on the site - will they let us do that?

yes they should do. when we all book we shall tell them we are a group with seperate bookings headlined minimins, they will let us all go together then.
i have a spare 6 man tent. says 6 man but sleeps 4 comfortably if anyone wants it. also have a spare bedroom in my large tent.
have a potty for night time wee's lololol

Great stuff if they do it will be perfect. Oh and who updates that little thing under youe name on the left? To who ever it is I HAVE A LIFE, can you go and get one? My life is to eat healthily and with the help and support of my FRIENDS on here i have that, so i suggest you dont write things like that about someone you know nothing about! How rude.

LOL

It's your posts Cheryl, the more you post the more it changes LOL

You can change it manually via User CP love.

Nah, it's a joke innit. :)

on the left find edit your details and it's under custom profile I think?

Count me in providing I'm not working and if I am, providing I can book it as Leave! Should be a right giggle :p Think we have a tent, I'll check how big it is :D

Mark said he's up for it but then says we have to go with his parents. I dont know what he wants to do but will have to wait and see.

Great stuff if they do it will be perfect. Oh and who updates that little thing under youe name on the left? To who ever it is I HAVE A LIFE, can you go and get one? My life is to eat healthily and with the help and support of my FRIENDS on here i have that, so i suggest you dont write things like that about someone you know nothing about! How rude.

What have I missed?:confused:

They had put "needs to get a life" under my name so i thought id have a little rant and make you all giggle

ahhh hahaha!!:rotflmao:
OOh I thought people wrote them messages themselves!! Mind you I haven't wrote one....whats mine! lol:D

Regular member!! how boring haha

Back