Minimins App!!

CJxxx

Just wanted to share my excitement in discovering the fabulous Minimins Free iPhone app. I am officially addicted to my iPhone so any app that helps me along my journey to thinness is fantastic!

I'm sure all you lovely seasoned Minimin-ers are fully a ware of the apps existence but for newbies like me it's a fab discovery that I thought I'd share!

Have to say the SW app is a bit pants & for an app lover it was a disappointment. But hey - looks like this one makes up for it. SW help, guidance & support on the go! Yay!

CJxxx

Amd there's a free Minimins app for Android - it's fab!

The android app isn't working on my phone (Samsung galaxy s6 edge) I used to love using the app on my ipad but I don't have an ipad anymore. Any one else have a problem?

Hi minimins doesn't have an app anymore x

Downloaded on my I phone 6 dose not work
We do not have apps for this new software we are using as there is no need...old apps are now redundant....because this software is adaptable on your phone and does away with the need for apps.

We have have asked for the apps to be removed from the store and so far no response.

This new software adapts to all mobile devices.

If you tilt your mobile side ways you will see thread views and signature.

We do not have apps for this new software we are using as there is no need...old apps are now redundant....because this software is adaptable on your phone and does away with the need for apps.

We have have asked for the apps to be removed from the store and so far no response.

This new software adapts to all mobile devices.

If you tilt your mobile side ways you will see thread views and signature.
Thank

Although the new software does work really well on mobiles now, it is still a bit of a pain to have to go to the browser and go to the website each time. I much preferred being able to simply click on the app :)

In all honesty I am just pleased that Minimins is back up and running so am able to tolerate a bit of inconvenience ;)

What kind on phone are you on? I'm on Android, and in Chrome there is a menu option to "Add to Home Screen" which creates an icon to take you straight to the page. If you have the browser remember your login it's as good as an App!

I'm sure iPhones can do something similar. In fact, found this that people may find useful:

http://www.howtogeek.com/196087/how-to-add-websites-to-the-home-screen-on-any-smartphone-or-tablet/

I think I love you!!! I had no idea that I could do that with android. I've been on windows for the last 3yrs and have only just gone back to android... thank you ☺

That is so funny because I just setup the Favicon for adding to homescreen like 4 hours ago. You should get the MiniMins logo (the same as the one at the top left) as an app button.

Pierce

That is so funny because I just setup the Favicon for adding to homescreen like 4 hours ago. You should get the MiniMins logo (the same as the one at the top left) as an app button.

Pierce

I have :D

Thank you x

Back