Minimum amount of weight too lose on slimming world?

Lizwhite29

Gold Member
Hi all,

Is it still 7lb the minimum amount of weight you have to have to lose to be able to join slimming world please?
I've successfully lost most of my weight firstly through cambridge diet and now just low carbing and exercise. I have 8lb left to lose and my sister who is very overweight has asked me to go to slimming world with her. I really want to go with her to help as she really needs to lose weight, about 8 stones I think and would do anything to help. I was thinking I could switch over to red days on slimming world as it's not too different to what I'm currently doing. We both done slimming world about 10 years ago, she lost 5 stone and I lost 3. I just hope I can join with her.

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

i think its a minimum of 7lbs yes.

firstly congratulations on your weight loss journey!! well done you,

secondly, you are very sweet to want to support your sister in hers. she is lucky to have you xxx

Thank you. That's nice of you to say :) we are very close as sister
, she's my bridesmaid when I get married next year and so want her to feel comfortable as getting married in Cyprus. I've chosen her bridesmaid dress but have asked the shop to measure her as late as possible to give her a chance to lose some weight as I know she's desperate too. She has until the end of feb. I'm hoping this is the inspiration she needs xx

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Back