Mint muller countdown !!

aye!
saw them in the SW magazine and was in shock! i must buy some when they're in shops :)

Aye :) anyone seen the cadburys philidelphia too that looks utter lush

mrs big b said:
Aye :) anyone seen the cadburys philidelphia too that looks utter lush

This has got to be an April fool surely ??
Too bizarre for words!!

What I would really like is a vlf string cheddar spread or a blue cheese one !
Years ago I'm sure Shape used to make a cheddar one ! When you've got to watch quantities , strong flavours are important !!

cheeselover said:
This has got to be an April fool surely ??
Too bizarre for words!!

What I would really like is a vlf string cheddar spread or a blue cheese one !
Years ago I'm sure Shape used to make a cheddar one ! When you've got to watch quantities , strong flavours are important !!

Not an April fool, and its really nice! However its not cheap and the tubs are poxy small.

Ahem...Ladies and Gentlemen...the hunt for the elusive Mint Choc Mullerlight goes on....

No prizes for guessing where I'll be stopping off at on the way home from work!!??!! ;)

MadameLaMinx said:
Not an April fool, and its really nice! However its not cheap and the tubs are poxy small.

Ooooh Poxy !! Haven't heard that for years , love it !!
Am starting a campaign to bring "Poxy" back into regular use !!

Not impressed sainsburys didnt have the cadburys Phili * sulks * would have been lovely on my scan bran cake :(

After whipping myself up into a frenzy over the Coconut Mullers (which were very disappointing), I will reserve judgement until I have a spoonful in my gob.

Am actually quite excited though :bliss:

Not seen the mint Mullers in my local Tesco yet....:cry:

I'm really excited about the mint mullers but really sad too as it means they will be discontinuing the coconut which is my all time fave :/
As for cadburys philly all I can think is Mmmmmmm choc cheesecake :)

cheeselover said:
Syns for cadburys philly ??

There's a thread for it. Think it's 4 but I can't be sure x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just had my first Mint. It is lovely. Very faint Mint taste. Not too overpowering. I love the coconut more, but that is just me.

Back