Mint muller countdown !!

Awwww bless you all that can't get hold of them!

It sounds like you're on some kind of hunt for gold!! :)

If its any reassurance my mums tried to get some and can't! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bunnylush said:
I'm old enough to remember the hunt for Teletubbys ,nothing will top that! Lol

Oh yes lol. Or furbies

Bunnylush said:
I'm old enough to remember the hunt for Teletubbys ,nothing will top that! Lol

Ninja turtles ! Teletubbies , ghostbusters , Furbies over the years I've search for them all , got them too but this bloody yogurt!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!

Sainsburys in Milton Keynes have got them in!

I've just been and stocked up! AND the Muller Lights are still 10 for £3 in there!

Not long tried one and thought it was yum! :)

Just had one! Sainsburys had them (but no Coconut ones). It was good, reminded me of mint Aero which can't be bad. Would be very nice on a hot Summer's day but good on a cold snowy day too!

I shall be looking today and am not sure how km going to cope if they don't have them ! Is there a helpline number ? There should be !

cheeselover said:
I shall be looking today and am not sure how km going to cope if they don't have them ! Is there a helpline number ? There should be !

Lol :)

None in my two local big Tescos - Sunbury and Byfleet. I shall check again tomorrow when I take my Mum shopping

I want a Mint Muller!

(I suppose foot stamping and jumping up and down could count towards Body Magic . . . )

I bought a week's worth yesterday in my local Sainsburys - I love them! Definitely my favourite flavour.

They are a bit like eating melted mint choc chip ice cream, which is never a bad thing in my book.

Back