Mint muller countdown !!

Yay !! I managed to get 3!!!! Woo hoo , that's all My Mankey Morrisons had ???
No choc Philly though :-(

I want these soooo bad lol. None in my local Tesco or Asda :-(

Not impressed , not minty enough really , I'd sooner have a mint options stirred into fromage frais !!

Tried one of these tonight, don't think I'll buy them again! Are they syn free btw?

Soooooo dissapointed they are really not minty enough. Got 10 for 3 pounds from Sainsburys as well lol x

Mrs E-H said:
Soooooo dissapointed they are really not minty enough. Got 10 for 3 pounds from Sainsburys as well lol x

That was a bargain , they were 4 for £2 in Morrisons !!
Even though they are something & nothing !! Much more mint needed !!!

New Muller light flavour

Theres a new Muller!
Mint sprinkled with dark chocolate.
It's really nice!
Plus mullers are 10 for £3 at sainsburys at the moment.

:D

I am thinking about using one mixed with Tikka spice and coating some chicken with the mix it could work?xx

I am surprised so many people are saying they are not minty enough!! I think they are fantastic, just disapointed I went to Tesco and got 4 for £2 and not to Sainsbury's!!

I absolutely LOVE them! Would be boring if we all thought the same eh :D

Mrs E-H said:
I am thinking about using one mixed with Tikka spice and coating some chicken with the mix it could work?xx

Ooohhh worth a go, let us know how it turns out x

My local Tesco's have completely sold out...:cry:

Weirdly I had another one today and it was really Minty :-/ Not sure why this was mintier than yesterday but it was. Im going to try the chicken recipe at the weekend I may use the mint as the dressing part. Also I bet its lovely as a dressing on the SW stye Doner Kebab

xxx

My gf found 6 left in sainsburys in macclesfied today...2 are in the freezer...cant wait to try one!!! eeeeeeekkkkkkk

I am so jealous of all this mint yoghurt consumption, haha - my local supermarket has yet to get any in. No chocolate philli either - I am so deprived! :D

ejgemmag said:
My gf found 6 left in sainsburys in macclesfied today...2 are in the freezer...cant wait to try one!!! eeeeeeekkkkkkk

Damn would have not been that far from me had to moved to Yorkshire :/

I thought it was vile, so glad I only brought the 1 pot. Too much chocolate taste for me mainly as I dont like dark chocolate.

Gutted Sainos have gone back for 4 for £2, i'll have to wait for Morrisons to bring back 10 for £2 again.

:argh: I waaaaaaant one......:gimi: :sign0009:

Headline news:
:missing: Mint Muller yogurts.

Dear Tesco, Asda, Morrisons and Sainsburys ...people getting desperate here...please hear our cry...

WE WANT THE DAMN MINT MULLER SO STOCK UP OR WE ALL START SHOPPING IN ALDI OK? :D

Back