Mint muller countdown !!

Mumma K said:
I tried it
I hate it....
rank medicine or toothpaste comes to mind

Me too creamy mouthwash but my daughter loved it!

Vanilla with choc sprinkles is my fav

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i agree horrible taste but even worse when frozen total waste of time hunting them down i will just stick my my usual vanilla with choc sprinkle :)

I bought a set of 12 in Morrisons, and love them. Best yogurt ever.

I tried them the other day, it was nasty!! Me and my friends were very excited about it and we got teem home, mine was curdled (was slightly open and I didnt realise though) the proper ones were gross!

I found them at last! :wee: I love them :drool:

My local Tesco's hadn't got any and neither had the one in the next town. I even tried Morrisons but no such luck.

I found them in Asda near to work (35 miles away :rolleyes:) Bought a whole tray full...:D I got the chocolate philly there too! :party0011:

It's Asda all the way for me now! Go Asda, go Asda :party0049::bliss:

got 1 @ Morrisons tonight! will be having it as a treat tomorrow :) still can't get chocolate philly though *boo*

Had my first one today - I am no longer a Mint Muller virgin! ;)

It was a bit sweeter than I was expecting, but very nice. I shall be buying more (I'm sure Muller will be pleased about that :D)

not a fan really, tastes strange for a yogurt but doesn't quite taste like a desert, think I was expecting more of a mint flavour!

I don't really think mullers are all that. They nice but taste artifi. I bought some shape deserts yogurts /- apple crumble and rhubarb crumble they are lush thick, custardy texture and no artificial taste x

Well I tried my first mint muller today and I have to say I'm very disappointed. It seemed very airy fairy, and definitely not minty enough. Other than the 3 more I have in the fridge I don't think I'll be bothering with any more!

yummy yummy yummy!!!!!:D:D:D

Got them in tesco as a limited edition. Hope they make it a permanent fixture!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed they become regulars
x

mmmm im going to try these this week someone told me they taste much nicer if you freeze them and have them as ice cream ! defo trying that :)

Back