Miss Jelly & The Weekly Weighing!

missjelly

Silver Member
So Miss Jelly has started W8! Yay her! This was on Monday and it's now Friday and now she has the weekend to get through o_O

To begin with Miss Jelly was 19st 3lb - omigosh!!

Sneaky mid-week weighing (tut tut) and she's lost...10lb! Blimey! Roll on Monday eh?

Lil slip-up tonight though - naughty cheese jumping in her tummy like that! ;)

Won't someone tell her off hehe!

Last edited:
Hehe thanks :)

wow thats good well done, i like the way you wrote the post

Finally it's Monday! Weigh weigh time! -steps on le scales- o_O

18st 7lb! Miss Jelly makes that 10lb no? How fun this is and she's not hungry at all! (it must be all the running around packing keeping her busy eh?;))

She can't wait to see what happens next Monday now :))

Just wishes there was a magical way to get through 4 litres of water without worrying about drowning her jelly self ;)

Well done :)

I'm with you on the water thing- a few weeks ago I was more or less managing two litres, now I'm a bit more lazy about it. Which probably isn't very good when I'm working up a sweat exercising every morning!

Eek! Where has Miss Jelly been?! Moving house that's where!

And what a naughty Miss Jelly she has been...Did she stick to her diet? Like heck she did :break_diet:...She's been awful and is totally back where she started :cry: (If she's honest she's put on an extra 4lbs!!!)

But she's sticking to it for good this time so yay for Miss Jelly!! She's had a bit of a mini-week this week (She started on wednesday till sunday) to give her a boost and her official WEEK1 is on Monday...

And so far she's lost 6lbs!!

Only another 85 to go...

By Christmas?

Wish her luck eh?

Miss Jelly xxx

Back