mix a mouse?

princessbunny

im having a few problems its not going well i do as the box says and i keep making it wrong how is it done to actually make it mouse like not lumpy sludge :(

I assume you mean mousse, and not some ickle rodent that you've tried to mince up! lol

I would add my mix a mousse powder to the pack (usually half as much again as they say on the tub) then get my liquidiser running with really cold water in it about 350ml, and take off the lid (carefully) and pour in the pack. Whizz it on fast speed for a good 20 secs then pour into a dish and I would put mine in the freezer for about 5 mins (sometimes longer if I forgot) Turned out perfect every time x x

Make sure you mix the pack and the Mix-a-Mousse together before adding the water then you won't get lumps (yuck!:sign0137:)

I assume you mean mousse, and not some ickle rodent that you've tried to mince up! lol

sorry im slightly dislexic !

i dont have a liquidiser but thanks for the tips

Make sure you mix the pack and the Mix-a-Mousse together before adding the water then you won't get lumps (yuck!:sign0137:)

thanks hun thats all i needed to know i was doing it wrong :) lol

The mix a mousse isn't suitable for vegetarians, sorry, but you can use supercook vegetarian gelatine, my CDC checked with head office for my friend.

Back