Moaning to my fellow LT'rs

glitzybug

Hey guys,
Lost another 3 pounds today....was intially a little disappointed as had a really tough week and wanted to see a good weight loss but the bigger picture always looks good...another 3 and a half pounds to go and Ill have one and a half stone gone in a month :D
God has it been a tough few days....I have been so hungry. My pharmacist questioned whether I am in ketosis which disheartened me a little. I know I'm losing weight which is great but she said I shouldnt still be hungry. I am not hungry....I am starving and really hit a wall since yesterday. I have been fighting the urge all day to just have a bagel to try and get rid of hunger pangs, I am fairly miserable today. Sorry for moaning guys but in s*** form since yesterday and finding the diet really difficult at the mo. I know it wasnt meant to be easy but god this really is sooooooooooo hard :cry:
Ps lost total of 5"off my waist, 2"off my hips and 2"off my chest, down a dress size too....all in 3 weeks so will keep going, just letting off a bit of steam to my fellow LT'rs X

Just had to say (I am not doing lt, just vlcd) but I am hungry all the time during ketosis, I know we aren't meant to be but my body doesn't listen to the rules!

You have some fantastic losses and will continue to do so, well done you :)

xxx

Im definately in ketosis but still hungry at times. Its so so hard hun, but you've done so well. Try and pamper yourself tonight and reward yourself for doing so well!

Strangely enough I just posted a question about hunger myself. I start week three tomorrow and I am hungrier than ever. Although I have no urge to eat food, it puts food constantly in your head and that will eventually get me down.

I do hope it passes soon. I would think that in my case, I was used to eating huge meals and I would often keep eating long after I was full. (Of the post-war generation that demanded you ate everything on your plate!) So maybe it takes longer for the size of the stomach to reduce.

Anyway. Your loss have been amazing so far. All those inches too! With the summer coming up, imagine yourself in some fabulous clothes! Chin up pet - if it's any help, I'm suffering with you!

Well done with your loss!! :)

Even after fifteen weeks last time, I still felt hungry sometimes! I think it's partly your body reacting naturally - like, if I could smell food cooking I'd feel hungry, etc. & also, don't eliminate the idea of mental hunger - even if you are in ketosis, let's face it, we ate beyond what our bodies were telling us to, so why would be listening to our bodies now?! It'll get better though! Don't worry!

Good luck :)

Hannah

Back