Monday morning weigh in 2021

2.25 loss for me this week. Pretty chuffed with myself.

I’m back! After last week getting my stone,I fell off the rails. I weighed myself this morning and have put 3lb on. I’m Actually ok with it. I enjoyed my blowout but back on it today. I’m near the end of my journal and aim to have lost a stone per 12 week journal. I will lose that 3lb as it’s not had chance to stick yet! I’ll be back to usual weigh in on Monday.

I’m back! After last week getting my stone,I fell off the rails. I weighed myself this morning and have put 3lb on. I’m Actually ok with it. I enjoyed my blowout but back on it today. I’m near the end of my journal and aim to have lost a stone per 12 week journal. I will lose that 3lb as it’s not had chance to stick yet! I’ll be back to usual weigh in on Monday.
I weighed this morning too and I am up 1.5lb after the weekend, Im back on plan since Tuesday. These things happen but we must move on and continue with the journey. We'll get there

As long as it is two steps forward came only one step back we are still moving in the right direction.

Weighed this morning, 2.5lbs off! That will do very nicely. Hopefully a couple of lb next week and I’m well over my stone in 12 weeks target (sort of)

I just joined here, and I have just 5kg to lose, but I am in desperate need of motivation for the last few kgs! I am so busy yo-yoing, that I feel like I'm stuck in a faulty lift. 😂

Back