Monday morning weigh in 2021

dovydaitis

Silver Member
S: 16st4.5lb C: 15st7.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 39.8 Loss: 0st11lb(4.81%)
I’m back! After last week getting my stone,I fell off the rails. I weighed myself this morning and have put 3lb on. I’m Actually ok with it. I enjoyed my blowout but back on it today. I’m near the end of my journal and aim to have lost a stone per 12 week journal. I will lose that 3lb as it’s not had chance to stick yet! I’ll be back to usual weigh in on Monday.

Simone45

Mini milestone: 15st 9lb, single digit goal
S: 17st1lb C: 15st11.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 1st3.5lb(7.32%)
I’m back! After last week getting my stone,I fell off the rails. I weighed myself this morning and have put 3lb on. I’m Actually ok with it. I enjoyed my blowout but back on it today. I’m near the end of my journal and aim to have lost a stone per 12 week journal. I will lose that 3lb as it’s not had chance to stick yet! I’ll be back to usual weigh in on Monday.
I weighed this morning too and I am up 1.5lb after the weekend, Im back on plan since Tuesday. These things happen but we must move on and continue with the journey. We'll get there

tipperary

Gold Member
S: 88.7kg C: 82.6kg G: 68kg BMI: 36.2 Loss: 6.1kg(6.9%)
As long as it is two steps forward came only one step back we are still moving in the right direction.