Monday WI good luck

well done gals :)

my 1st WI aswell today and i also lost 5lb not bad considering i fell off the plan earlier in week

Well done everyone :happy096:

I lost 3.5lb tonight , I had to weigh in a day early because I can't make it tomorrow night so I'm well pleased. Got my half a stone award and slimmer of the week :D:D:D

Good morning! I weighed in last night and lost 2 lbs really pleased! As long as it continues to go down I am happy :D.

WI this morning,2.5lb off and I was away on a holiday,half board,so am amazed that I managed to make good choices.something must be getting through to my brain in class, good luck to all who are yet to WI today.
well done thats great. :D

Well done especially with being away on hols! I only lost 2lb this week and I was at home! Hope I will be as good when I'm away on hols
Fab result :D

first wi for me and i have lost 5lbs:D
Amazing well done :)

Well done everyone - I lost 2lbs this week. x
well done Lou :D

i lost 3.5 this week xx
:D well done
my 1st WI aswell today and i also lost 5lb not bad considering i fell off the plan earlier in week

Well done everyone :happy096:

I lost 3.5lb tonight , I had to weigh in a day early because I can't make it tomorrow night so I'm well pleased. Got my half a stone award and slimmer of the week :D:D:D

Well, a 2 week all inclusive holiday in Kenya and I have gained 4 lbs....I am really happy with that tbh.
I ate loads and drank even more....but I am back on plan now:D

Hi, I weighed in last night and lost 3.5 llb and got two awards.....1 and a half stone and slimmer of the month. Well done to all xx

Well done everyone! I weighed in last night and lost a pound!! :)

I lost 2.5lb and got my 1/2 stone award. Beat my AF week for the first time, so well happy. Well done Monday ladies :)

Back