Morrisons lamb shanks in red wine gravy, syn value please?

James573811

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me the syn value of these. They are slightly higher in fat than the minted gravy ones and I'm
worried they are not free.

Thanks so much guys!

James

Ah you are a star thank you so much I'm new to SW. Can you or anyone tell me why they are free because the fat content is higher than the minted gravy ones? In fact why are some lamb shanks free as they have loads of fat in them and I'm a confused as to how they can be free when extra easy seems to be a low fat diet?

Thanks

J

J

If I'm being honest I really don't know the answer but u will ask in group tomorrow....I just work on 2 theories - a) the majority of food/drink has fat it's just the amount of it or way the body breaks it down and 2) Sw is a low fat and healthy diet and if they says it's free food.....then I'm not going to argue!! Especially when it tastes so good!!

I don't understand fully how it works but so long as it keeps working I'm happy! Well done on joining and I'm sure you'll start noticing the results very soon!

K XD

Ar thats really kind of you thank you so much, I look forward to hearing what your group leader has to say :) I'm just curious about the logic behind it x

Back