Moving building in work ..

Becky.Boo

Hi all,

Having a bit of a stressful day went to see the new (old) building we will be moving to next Monday my teams project is being moved off site!! On site was fab beautiful new building with fab view of Dublin and very modern ..

The ahem new building is naff... And the lifts are so bloody scary!!! But while there I had a LT new brain moment .. I can now force myself to take the stairs .. All five floors everyday .. As the lifts are too old and made noises!!

I will have a toned butt n thighs soon!! Hehe ... Bright side!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

great positive thinking hun keep it up you'll have a booty to be proud of lol

Hi Becky, How did you get on this week?

Hi Minnie,

Thanks for checking in on me!

It's been manic, office wise I've just been going to the canteen chatting while my team eat .. I told them what I was doing it would have looked so weird!!

... On top of the office move there has been a death in the extended family .. So I took a half day Monday to help out with sister in laws kids. (i so admire everyone who feeds kids while on this .. Its very hard to not check the food is ok, not to hot etc, without tasting!) So then Monday and Tuesday evening was spent making sandwiches and putting out cake and tea for all the visitors to her house! And I am proud to say it was amazingly easy at no point was I tempted! LT is amazing the way it just switches off the hunger!

I was a bit bold in that the in laws don't know I'm doing LT so I couldn't make my shake and didn't get home till midnight Monday & Tuesday so I got no 3rd shake both days ... Bad for me I know .. Back to normal now!

How are you getting on now? do you feel the same in the swing of it now?

Ps only 15 days left till refeed I am so scared!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back