muller yogurt

Dawnyo

Can anyone please tell me the syn value for strawberry cheese cake, and new york cheese cake yogurt. lovellyyyy.........:p

Have you checked the muller yoghurt sticky thread in the syn section ??

Dawnyo said:
Can anyone please tell me the syn value for strawberry cheese cake, and new york cheese cake yogurt. lovellyyyy.........:p

1 syn each x

The new york cheesecake one is proper nice :) x

Funky monkey said:
1 syn each x

The new york cheesecake one is proper nice :) x

I like the strawberry cheesecake. Have you tried weight watchers dessert style yoghurts, they are syn free, there are lemon tart, strawberry tart, apricot tart and toffee apple flavours. They are pretty good and saves the syns too.

I was so excited about the strawberry cheesecake one because I loved the new york one so much thought this would be even better...to me it tastes exactly like the normal strawberry yogurt so for 1 syn it's just pointless! New York cheesecake is definitely a bit special though!! :)

Amandas11976 said:
I like the strawberry cheesecake. Have you tried weight watchers dessert style yoghurts, they are syn free, there are lemon tart, strawberry tart, apricot tart and toffee apple flavours. They are pretty good and saves the syns too.

I haven't tried the weight watchers ones but will look out for em when I go shopping - owt that tastes naughty but isn't is all good with me lol x

Back