My before, 100 day and after photos

joh117

Finally got round to getting some photos taken of after full length so here goes

Jo

Attachments

• Jo Before.JPG
    Jo Before.JPG
    386.7 KB · Views: 177
  • Jo After 100 days.jpg
    Jo After 100 days.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 147
  • Jo After Photo.JPG
    Jo After Photo.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 164
  • Jo After Photo 1.JPG
    Jo After Photo 1.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 132
WOW! You look fantastic - twit-twoo.

You ought to be really proud of yourself, hope I look as good as you when my 100 days are up.

:wow: what a difference!!! You look fantastic!!!

Well done!!!

You look great,

Wow ..... what a difference

Sam xx

Hi Jo

Just wanted to agree with everyone else, you look fab!!!! I bet you feel like a different person.

Perhaps when I've lost my weight, I might be brave enough to post some piccies too??

Well done!!!!

Yep once the weight is gone you do feel braver. I even admit to my weight now at first I wouldnt even do that.

I am loving been slim just wanting to maintain and not put it back on. That is my biggest fear but seeing the before photo is enough to make sure I dont over eat or eat the wrong things.

My chatterbox is always on at me and I really do have to work hard to keep it in check. I am taking each day as it comes and hopefully I will conquer it.

Jo

Jo,

You look stunning. It is so nice to see some pics of you at last (and lookig fab too).

I can't believe how much weight you have lost, it's come off all over. Wow.

You really do look amazing. Well done and continue to enjoy your new journey in management (keep me posted)

xx

Cor! You were beautiful in the before pics (you had a lovely shape even then) but now you're just amazing! Congratulations!

Jo you look great, so slim and toned - well done :)

Just wanted to chime in and say how FANTASTIC you look.
You are a proper, out and out, SLIM person.
And a gorgeous one at that - you must be so proud of yourself. Good look with the maintenance.
Laura

Wow Jo,
You look fantastic, well done to YOU, and looking at your ticker, your below your target, how cool is that :D great stuff :)

Back