my dads 60th ideas needed

kittykat

Gold Member
hi guys my good ole dad is 60 end of oct and i need ideas what to get him hes an avid gardener and i always get him gardening vouchers for bdays xmas & FD so thats a no no was thinking of booking him for a massage but my step mum says no he wont enjoy it ( my fathers currently battling lung cancer ) hes had an airoplane ride so really stuck for ideas anyone ??????

What about some nice garden furniture? Or maybe a BBQ (if he's into BBQ-ing of course!!) or a stone sun dial for the garden? A day out at a place of interest - my dad is really into History so got him a day out to Warwick Castle and my brother and his family to Windsor Castle... also for my mum's 60th between us we booked for them to go to the Eden Project in Devon and stay over at a B&B.... not sure if he's battling lung cancer how up for travelling he is.....

Hope this helps....!

What about some nice garden furniture? Or maybe a BBQ (if he's into BBQ-ing of course!!) or a stone sun dial for the garden? A day out at a place of interest - my dad is really into History so got him a day out to Warwick Castle and my brother and his family to Windsor Castle... also for my mum's 60th between us we booked for them to go to the Eden Project in Devon and stay over at a B&B.... not sure if he's battling lung cancer how up for travelling he is.....

Hope this helps....!

cheeers Mitch hes so hard to buy for hes got everything for the garden a day out may be too much at the mo as at the mo hes battling chest infections cheers though

What about a surprise party invite as many people from his past as possible and do a this is your life sort of thing make up a special book with old piccys and memories and things in it.

Back