My dissertation word count thread.

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Right then mothers, proxy mothers, cyber grandmothers, oracles, weirdos, friends, imaginary people (KD), and people who steal my email addy.

At 17.48 02/04/08 my word count is 2404

My target is 8000+/-10% so 7200 - 8800.

HERE WE GO!

Get on with it !!!!! xxxxxxx

Hey off MM and MSN and anything other than ""word" or whatever it is you are typing D into!!!

Poor Oli slaving away .... bless!

We should all ignore the lovely Leah until she gets it done xxxxx

I'm proxy mummy, CD Counsellor is cyber granny, Summersky is proxy sister, KD is KD, and the rest???? Pick one if you want!!!! Not sure she has "friends" though!!!

She is very attention seeking .... trouble is she'll just start a thread where she talks to herself and answers herself!!! Probably one in english and the other in welsh!!!

Sorry Leah xxx please forgive me

Good luck Leah! I have my dissertation to do from September ... 10,500 words and I am DREADING it!

Sending you lots of wordy vibes :vibes: (therefore, consequently, moreover, polysyllabic premodification .....)

Good luck Leah! I have my dissertation to do from September ... 10,500 words and I am DREADING it!

Sending you lots of wordy vibes :vibes: (therefore, consequently, moreover, polysyllabic premodification .....)

I'm well impressed Debbie!!!! ........slopes off to look the last one up on google!

Right then mothers, - Mini
proxy mothers, - Bev, Sharon,
cyber grandmothers, - Linda
oracles, - KD, Linda
weirdos, - Sandy, Edel, Bev, Sharon, Mrs D, Sarah
friends, - Sara :)
imaginary people (KD), - KD :D
and people who steal my email addy. - ALL OF YOU!

Get on with it !!!!! xxxxxxx

Will do
Your slightly wrong there luv, word count is 8000 MAX.

Not for my superwupermavisor

Now leave me alone and stop pestering me on msn to post on this thread! Im trying to type up my revision notes!! Granted while watching red dwarf in the background but im a woman, i multi task :D

You didnt stop talking missus!

Hey off MM and MSN and anything other than ""word" or whatever it is you are typing D into!!!

Poor Oli slaving away .... bless!

Ssssh bad woman. Oli BELONGS in work - he should be earning dosh for moi

Hmmm wonder who comes under which catagory there :giggle:

See above :D

You can't ignore me!

I'm proxy mummy, CD Counsellor is cyber granny, Summersky is proxy sister, KD is KD, and the rest???? Pick one if you want!!!! Not sure she has "friends" though!!!
See above :D
She is very attention seeking .... trouble is she'll just start a thread where she talks to herself and answers herself!!! Probably one in english and the other in welsh!!!
Oi! Watch it you! Attention Seeking?? BAH! Be nice or i won't hug you in brum.

Dont give her any ideas!!!!
Mwahaha!
LOL Oli should have disconnected t'internet before he left for work!!
I'm in control :D
Sorry Leah xxx please forgive me
S'olright, i like the height difference. We get a lot of attention cos of it and as Bev pointed out - I LOVE IT!

Thank you RD - you are a star. Notice how this is the only sensible reply. You come under the heading "friend" darling. How's the baby?

I'm well impressed Debbie!!!! ........slopes off to look the last one up on google!

Cos debbie is an INERLECTUWAL!
am pretty sure i am the oracle, as i am a font of wisdom.....:D

This is a lie.

:eek: Well in that case, since I havent stolen her email address, by a process of elimination I must be the weirdo :p

Hehe, it was a close one there
starlight, huney, u said it, not me!!
:D

Times new roman? Arial? :D
That was genius Sa!

NOT THAT KIND OF FONT!

I would put you at comic sans or wingdings :D

Back