My dog is eating eeeww !!

Amanda105

Silver Member
Help

My Staffordshire bull terrier ***** called jilly isn't getting any younger bless her...

But she has a new habit... She is going out in back garden searching for the neighbours cat mess and eating it !!

I chase her away when I see her, but there are times when she comes in and omg the smell...

I just don't want it to make her ill.... What if anything can I do to stop this ??

Attachments

• image-800007691.jpg
    image-800007691.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 89
Other than supervising her while she's out there with a lead on I am not really sure. If she was eating her own poop there are some things you could try putting in with her food which is meant to help stop them from eating it when it comes out the other end lol.

I would say keep the cats out but I know that's pretty impossible as my back garden gets full of the stuff. My dog doesn't get near it though, I refuse to let him on the grass area and keep him on the paved bit where there is no poo poo. I am sure he would eat it, he literally eats everything.

Hopefully someone can come up with a suggestion for you. All poop smells disgusting, but cat poop? HAS to be the worst!

Back