Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My excerise this weekend

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by moonstone, 26 April 2009 Social URL.

1. moonstone

moonstone Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(20.59%)
    Diet:
    CS
    Well, after spending all day getting the graffiti off my daughter's car, if I don't have a big loss this week I'll be gutted.
    Must say, I am impressed with Merseyside police for sending their fingerprint unit out yesterday & also 2 officers to take statements at 9am this morning. We have also had a phone call from the community police unit to say that they will call either tomorrow or Tuesday & will be following it up with the school involved. After trying everything from neat fairy liquid, wd40, vodka(such a waste), meths, we finally got it off with a lot of elbow grease & tcut. I just hope that when they get their first car & it's their pride & joy, somebody does the same to them(probably be my husband if he finds out where they live).:mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    glad you got it sorted...there really is some awful people in this world!!!

4. moonstone

moonstone Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(20.59%)
    Diet:
    CS
    I've told my husband that when he pays the school a visit tomorrow to specifically ask to see the head of the art dept. They really must try harder..........it wasn't even worthy of U grade.;)

5. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    at least you can sort of see a fuuny side....if it was me id take paint into the school and pour it over the little s***s that did it and see how they like it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.