My excerise this weekend

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by moonstone, 26 April 2009 Social URL.

1. moonstone

moonstone Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(20.59%)
    Diet:
    CS
    Well, after spending all day getting the graffiti off my daughter's car, if I don't have a big loss this week I'll be gutted.
    Must say, I am impressed with Merseyside police for sending their fingerprint unit out yesterday & also 2 officers to take statements at 9am this morning. We have also had a phone call from the community police unit to say that they will call either tomorrow or Tuesday & will be following it up with the school involved. After trying everything from neat fairy liquid, wd40, vodka(such a waste), meths, we finally got it off with a lot of elbow grease & tcut. I just hope that when they get their first car & it's their pride & joy, somebody does the same to them(probably be my husband if he finds out where they live).:mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    glad you got it sorted...there really is some awful people in this world!!!

4. moonstone

moonstone Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(20.59%)
    Diet:
    CS
    I've told my husband that when he pays the school a visit tomorrow to specifically ask to see the head of the art dept. They really must try harder..........it wasn't even worthy of U grade.;)

5. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    at least you can sort of see a fuuny side....if it was me id take paint into the school and pour it over the little s***s that did it and see how they like it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.