My Food Diary, thoughts and feelings throughout

TD-Get-Slim

Hi all,

Decided to make a food diary/blog as I really think it will help to write all my food down as well as my feelings. I will probably update throughout the week but go quite over the weekend. My weigh ins are tuesday nights and I have had two so far and lost 5 pounds in total - I am so chuffed!

This week I am trying to be as good as possible so I can loose 2 pounds next weigh in and get my half a stone award - there is nothing scheduled that is going to really get in my way at the moment unless I go out for a family members birthday meal monday but thats not a definite yet (why monday of all days?! Why the night before weigh in?!) i tend to save my syns for the weekend as my meals do really fill me up an I have no urge to snack through the week so I have a chinese and let myself have fried rice as i hate boiled.

Anyway........ Today I have eaten....

I have gone off breakfast really so I had a banana, hifi bar and 3 pieces of ham at work around 10 oclock (no syns - healthy extra)

For lunch I had leftover spagetti bolognase from dinner last night with some light cheese then followed by a massive fruit salad (no syns - healthy extra)

Tonight for dinner i am having grilled chicken marinated in cajun seasoning and fat free yogurt, a tiny bit of lemon juice, onions and peppers, corn and some salad with sweet potato wedges which i am making for the first time!!

Wow my dinner last night was LOVELY ! Lovely is actually quite an understatement as it was gorgeous! I am very proud :)

I only had one syn yesterdy for abit of tomato sauce - I need to learn how to make some an put it into an empty bottle so I can stop 'wasting' my syns on it, I say wasting because tomato ketchup doesnt exactly have the same naughty syn effect as crisps or chocolate. I am trying to be extra good this week as someone told me my syn overdose last week might carry over to my next weigh in - does this happen? I am worried now! My consultant has never mentioned it?

Today I am eating the same for breakfast (boring I know but its what I fancy lately) ham slices, banana and hifi bar!

Lunch is a jacket potato with no butter an tuna that is mixed with light salad cream and vinegar followed by a massive fruit salad

Dinner is hunters chicken - bacon with the fat removed. I was going to make my own syn free bbq sauce but have changed my mind as i am cooking for the fussy OH.

Another lovely dinner last night.. It really has upped my mood and I'm feeling so positive! My OH said its the best home cooked meal he's had and wants it again next week :)
I had a few bland meals last week that had gone completely wrong and I just wanted to give up and go back to wacking pizzas or ready made lasagnes in the oven but i'm glad I stuck in there! Chicken is my favourite and I think I'm going to stick with chicken alot because I enjoy it but I'll also dabble in cod and mince recipes!

Another boring breakfast.... For lunch is pasta ham and cheese with a fruit salad, simple and easy.... Then for dinner its takeaway night! Yay chinese! Chicken in black bean mmmmm *cant wait*

Back