My journey to graduation and marriage!

Thanks :) Today was my first day on my paediatric placement. I love paeds so really enjoyed it, can't wait to start assessing children and giving therapy next week :)

Not sure how many points my dinner was - am gonna guess at 10 points (at the most, as used extra lean mince and no fat)

Breakfast

Special K (1.5)
Milk (2)

Lunch

2 slices bread (3)
Chicken (1.5)
Melon (1)
Yoghurt (1.5)

Breakaway bar (3)

Dinner

Chilli
Rice
Tortilla
Veg and salad

Total points:

I've been really rubbish at updating this recently, but i've kept a food diary and have been eating the right amount of points everyday :)

Weighed myself this morning and i've lost another 3lb's!! I'm so pleased, I can now do up the top button on my coat :)

I've also met my goal of loosing 8lb's in january and also my half a stone goal and my BMI is now overweight :) it's my birthday soon (tuesday 1st feb) so next weekend my boyfriend is taking me to bath spa for the day, we're staying overnight and then on sunday i'm going out for a meal with my family to celebrate my birthday :) I've decided next weekend i'm not going to worry too much about my diet, it will be my treat for reaching my goals.

Woo hoo! Well done on your weight loss :D x Have a good week

Loving your diary! Keep it going! :D
x

Thanks everyone :D

Today has been another good day. Not 100% sure on how many points my dinner was. I'm back in Gloucester for my placement, my friends parents cook my dinner when i'm here, it's always diet friendly so definitely within my daily points.

I've been so rubbish with this recently. I've been so busy with uni work, placement and my birthday! My weight has fluctuated quite a lot over my birthday, but i've managed to get back to it this week. Hoping I'll have lost something. I don't think I'm going to have the time to record everything i've eaten on here everyday, but i'll try and write in my diary every monday after my weigh in.

I'm so pleased with how my diet has gone so far. I just need to keep up my motivation. At the moment I'm aiming to have reached 1 stone loss before the beginning of march. Hopefully I will start seeing the results of my hard work soon :)

Back