My mini zoo! lol

Beki

Gold Member
Thought i'd post a few pics of my lot :D Sorry about the huge pics :eek:

Hank and Gwen, the geese

sholatillyhermessybedroom3406.jpg

sholatillyhermessybedroom3395.jpg

Garry and Minty who are no longer with us... but now reside in the freezer :eek:

sholatillyhermessybedroom3248.jpg

Mork and Mindy (twin brother and sister)

100_4599.jpg

100_4585.jpg

Some of the chooks

100_4466.jpg

Bailey catching a chook a couple of years ago :rotflmao:

Tilly

102_1983.jpg

100_0990.jpg

kidstillyandhouse171.jpg

sholatillyhermessybedroom4475.jpg

Coco

sholatillyhermessybedroom898.jpg

sholatillyhermessybedroom3522.jpg

Not mine! But the biggest horse i've ever met - in disneyland paris!

sholatillyhermessybedroom2400.jpg

How could you kill the piggies.. :( Lol.
Gorgeous pets though :) ;) x

easy dinner mmm bacon pork chops :p

fab collection OH wont let me have anything more then the jack russels loooove the geese

berri xx

easy dinner mmm bacon pork chops :p

:rotflmao: i must admit the bacon was the deciding factor :giggle:

@ steph1989 - they were always going to be for the freezer though... we bought them as weaners and sent them off at 6 months old. while they were with us they were treated like pets. they were loved and spoiled and very very happy. i'd much rather eat them than a factory farmed pig who's never seen the light of day, much less had it's belly scratched several times a day :(

fab collection OH wont let me have anything more then the jack russels loooove the geese

the geese are fab :D we inherited them.. kind of... from the farm accross the road! one day gwen decided she wanted to live on our pond so came accross the road and flew over the fence.

then hank wanted to join her and spent weeks and weeks pacing the other side of the fence look at her :( but obviously not being tame, you couldn't get near him to help him over :rolleyes:

then one morning we got and up he was sitting on the pond with gwen! :D he'd somehow managed to jump accross (he's not very good at flying/jumping) and we've had them ever since... the farmer says the only thing he asks is that when we move, we try and catch them to give them back to him as we can't garuantee that the people who buy this place will feed them morning and night and treat them as well as we do.

[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

:rotflmao: i must admit the bacon was the deciding factor :giggle:

@ steph1989 - they were always going to be for the freezer though... we bought them as weaners and sent them off at 6 months old. while they were with us they were treated like pets. they were loved and spoiled and very very happy. i'd much rather eat them than a factory farmed pig who's never seen the light of day, much less had it's belly scratched several times a day :(

Awww, atleast they had a happy life, unfortunatly I can't agree as I am a veggie but I'm happy they we're happy and spoilt :)

Tilly looks gorgeous, love her colouring :) I've got an old Appy x TB that I've had for 17 years and a welsh a pony for the kids.

Awww, the piggies looked so sweet! I'd be terrible as once I had them as pets I'd never be able to get rid lol! Would love to have a pet piggy, I think they're adorbale :)

Wow gorgeous animals! I love your chocolate lab he is very handsome! :)

Must be amazing to have enough room to keep that many different animals - I can only dream of having enough space to do that! :)

wow you have pigs! i love pigs, want a micro pig but my man would not appreciate it!

Nice animals! Lovely dog, shame about the pigs but hey ho - can't beat a good bacon butty lolol x

wow what a way of life, of course its not nice to kill animals, but whoever eats meat ( i do) well.
that is how i would love to spend my time in a few years, enough space for some chicks, and goats, and be somewhat self sufficient with veg, milk and maybe some meat....
my daughter would love your geese she wanted some since years

Awww, atleast they had a happy life, unfortunatly I can't agree as I am a veggie but I'm happy they we're happy and spoilt :)

Me too :( Not having a go at you, but I can't understand it when people say they were treated as pets then they eat them :confused:

Back