My personal journey

Starmix

Hi guys,
I am new to the forum and kind of new to this diary type things but I find this kind of things keep my motivated so here we go.
I have actually been on CWP a few months but had some time off as such as I had some teeth out, got dry socket and went away.
Now I'm on day 10, started on sole source plus and have now gone to sole source. Now I'm back on the wagon properly I am chugging through. Weighed in on day 8, 4lb loss.
My losses are slower than most but I did start already with a lot less to lose than a lot of other people I've seen but I am aiming for about 5 a week.
The positives.
I am now really gaining in my second stone and I cannot express how weird it is to have hip and collar bones again? im finding adjusting into my ever changing body quite strange. I have noticed where I am less round sleeping on my side feels different. Next weigh in is in 5 days so fingers crossed as I am nearly in the tens

Feeling abit demoralised tonight - not hungry and no desire for anything to eat just want the weight off. Although they do say fighting through the first two weeks is the hardest. I know I need to push on.

The first two weeks are probably the toughest.

If only there was a zip in the fat suit...

You are doing well...you will get there.

So I feel part of any diet is to be honest, the two downsides of this diet I hate firstly is the fact I am always cold on it but I can deal with that for the most of it.
The second thing and explains a lot of why I've been a moody cow and feeling demotivated is it always throws my cycle out, so Aunt Flo has paid a visit nearly 4 weeks late. Weight loss seems to be slow this week unsurprisingly but will know more on weigh in but positively I still think some is coming off which I know some can even gain. Have added the fibre supplement this week as I realised I was only really having shakes and was worried about running myself empty to so speak.

2ik84ec.jpg

Today I got the tape out and compared my original measurements....

Back