My Pledge!

RealMissP

In my secret santa today, I got a lovely pair of gloves from accessorize..... and THIS

http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk/Peepster--Best-Sellers-Collection-P310113/

OMG!

my pledge is to NOT open it. until the following terms are met...

Bar1 - on my 4.5 stone award

Bar2 - on my 5.0 stone award

Bar3 - on my 5.5 stone award

Bar4 - on my 6.0 stone award

this post is now a legal and binding contract.......

.... phew, just writing it has stopped me from wanting to eat some, so thanks for reading LOL

oh that's just cruel of whoever bought it for you ( that's how SS works right? you don't know who bought it but they know who they're buying for? )
they obviously know you're on a "diet" since you've lost 4 stone already...

Wow diet or no diet I'd love to receive that as a gift:D

For Easter my sister bought me a Green & Blacks egg which came with 2 large bars of chocolate. I worked out how many syns were in each bar & egg & broke it into syn potions I was happy with, the whole thing lasted weeks.

And I was so happy doing this, it made me realise how much we can eat just out of greed, I enjoyed every piece I ate:D

oh that's just cruel of whoever bought it for you ( that's how SS works right? you don't know who bought it but they know who they're buying for? )
they obviously know you're on a "diet" since you've lost 4 stone already...

haha i would of hoped they noticed a bit - but it was a new member of staff so they only really have been here 5 weeks, so ive lost about a stone...bless them though - was a nice thoughtful gift! my OH has hidden them out of reach so I cannot get to them anyway!

I'm not sure if that makes it worse..

"Hmm what can I get her... she looks like she enjoys a nice bit of chocolate..." ?

well done on the losses and enjoy your pressie..

You'll deserve those bars of chocolate when you get to each of those awards! :D I loooove Hotel Chocolat chocolate, yum yum! You must have a slightly less restrictive Secret Santa than we had - we had to stick to a strict £5 limit! :eek: xx

You'll deserve those bars of chocolate when you get to each of those awards! :D I loooove Hotel Chocolat chocolate, yum yum! You must have a slightly less restrictive Secret Santa than we had - we had to stick to a strict £5 limit! :eek: xx

haha yea we have a £25 limit for ours this year, i've never had anything from hotel chocolat so I'll really be looking forward to them - I've resisted the temptation to eat them, i think my cold is helping though - don't really want to eat much!

Our secret Santa u font know who u buying for, u buy something £10 and pop it into a huge sack, each staff take turns to pick a wrapped pressent. I got cake moneybox . I brought a colour changing mood clock !!!! Lol

Back